|The FNW figure 682 silent check prevents flow reversal in pipelines, allowing flow in only the indicated direction. The spring backing the discs close the valve when flow ceases prior to pressure reversal, therefore reducing slam or water hammer.|
*When installed in the horizontal position, the door hinge shaft must be in the vertical position for proper operation.
- 200 PSI Non-Shock
- Temperature Range -4°F to 176°F (-20°C to 80°C)
- Wafer Style
- Non-Slam (Spring Actuated) Check for Water or Clean Fluids
- Cast Iron Body & Stainless Steel Internal Components
- Drip Tight Resilient Seat
- Vertical (with flow up) or Horizontal Installation*
- Epoxy Coated Body
Use Flat-Faced Metal Flanges only.
Not for Steam Service
- Inspection & Test: API 598
- Flange Drilling: ANSI B16.1 Class 125
- Flange Face Finish: MSS SP-6
- Markings: MSS SP-25