|The FNW water hammer arrestors are engineered devices that provide maintenance-free continuous protection systems against water hammer. Water hammer is a hydraulic shockwave generated within a water distribution system due to a sudden stop in water flow. If allowed to exist for any length of time, water hammer can cause pipes to rattle, is capable of bursting pipe, and damaging other components within the system. When installed properly, there is an unobstructed shock path to the arrestor that is absorbed by a piston driven and isolated cushion of air.|
*Always check local plumbing codes to determine if access panels are required.
- NPT End
- Sizes: 1/2" to 2"
- Max. Pressure: 600 PSI
- Working Pressure: 60 to 400 PSI
- Temperature: 33°F to 188°F (0.5°C to 87°C)
- For Commercial and Residential Systems
- Brass Connections, Copper Tube
- Designed for Vertical or Horizontal Installation (not to be installed in the inverted position)
- Can be installed in systems without need for access panels*
- ASSE 1010-2004 Listed
- IAPMO Listed (UPC)
- ASSE Standard 1010
- IAPMO Listed (cUPC)
- Guaranteed for the life of the system they are installed in.