| Standard Features:|
- 200 PSI Max. Working Pressure
- 250°F Max. Temperature at Max. Pressure
- Full Port
- Press Ends
- Conforms to MSS SP-110*
- FM and UL Approved (up to 2")
- True 2-Piece Design
- Drip Fit O-rings (up to 2")
- No Soldered-in End Pieces
- Blow-out Proof Stem
- Adjustable Packing
- Secondary O-Ring Stem Seal
- Forged Brass Body & End Cap
- 100% Electronically Tested in Open and Closed Position at 80 PSI
- Uses The Same Handle Accessories As The Figure 420 Ball Valve
- Sizes 1/2" to 4"**
- 2-1/2" to 4" Available in XL*** or XLC**** End Connections
*The current specification SP-110-1996 does not address the new technology of press end connections. Other than this exception, the valve meets the design criteria of the specification.
**The FNW large body figure 430 press valves (2-1/2" to 4") are available in two distinct end types, XL and XLC which are for installation using crimp tools equipped with matching XL or XLC jaw sets.
***4" XL valves are for copper pipe or copper fittings only and should not be used on brass fittings or adapters.
****All XLC valves are for copper pipe or copper XLC fittings only and should not be used on brass fittings or adapters.