|The figure 67B is a stainless steel body and yoke design. The 67B is designed to handle dense mixtures of stock and slurries with unidirectional shut-off. The shearing action of the knife gate cuts through solids and cleans the seat as it closes.|
| Standard Features:|
- Thrust ball bearing yoke bushing for reduced handwheel torque on 14" and larger valves.
- Bonnetless, outside screw and yoke, rising stem
- Available in sizes from 3" to 30" diameter
- Meets TAPPI standard TIS 405-8 for stainless steel bonnetless, flanged, wafer knife gate valves
- Meets MSS SP-81 specification for 150 PSI CWP
- Smooth flow, non-clogging step seat design